If you have leg pain, the discomfort can limit your mobility and significantly affect your quality of life. At Plaza Chiropractic Center in Old Bridge, NJ, we provide various treatments to alleviate your aches and help you feel your best. Before visiting us, learn how chiropractic care can be beneficial for long pain below:
Causes of Leg Pain
Leg pain can develop from a variety of causes. Some of these causes include:
- Spinal stenosis
- Disc problems, including herniated discs
- Sprains and strains
- Poor posture
- Sports injuries
If you have leg pain after a car accident, we can offer strategies to help you see improvement, including offering a full examination to uncover what is occurring and why. We can then create an individualized treatment plan to address your specific needs and goals.
Chiropractic Treatment for Leg Pain
After identifying the root cause of your pain, our chiropractor will work closely with you to develop ta treatment plan for your unique needs. Your care plan may include the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic Adjustments can help reduce any pain or inflammation caused by misalignments in the spinal column and provide long-lasting relief.
- Spinal Manipulation: With spinal manipulation, our chiropractors can properly align the spine and reduce nerve pain.
- Stretching and Strengthening Exercises: We can teach you specific stretching and strengthening exercises that can reduce symptoms due conditions like sciatica or nerve damage.
- Lifestyle & Nutritional Advice: Our chiropractor can recommend healthy lifestyle habits and foods to consume that can offer pain relief and improve your health.
- Sports injury care: Chiropractic care can also help with sports injuries. With the right care, you can recover quickly and improve your performance on the court of field.
Contact us for an Appointment Today!
If you’re experiencing leg pain that is not subsiding, our team at Plaza Chiropractic Center in Old Bridge, NJ, is happy to help. To learn more about the treatments we offer or to schedule your initial consultation, contact us at (732) 723-002 today. When you’re seeking a chiropractor near me, we are ready to assist you!